Sneak Preview – Wine Tasting Gala Auction Vacations Announced!
April 18th, 2018
We’ve got some exciting news about our upcoming Wine Tasting Gala and Live Auction. Lutheran Social Services of Nevada is proud to announce the following items that will be available at our upcoming Gala auction! We hope to see you on April 28th from 4:30-7:30 at our new headquarters located at 4323 Boulder Highway in Las Vegas. The incredible vacation and other auction items include:
#1 Unopened wine bottles from this wine tasting!
#2 Four-Course Meal for Eight in Your Home
- Delicious four-course meal, paired with wine, by Silver Spoon Personal Chef and Catering.
- Date of your choice!
- Menu: succulent shrimp scampi with white wine and lemon butter, a traditional crisp Caesar salad with creamy Caesar dressing and anchovies, a surf and turf main entrée of perfectly grilled New York strip steak with Italian herb butter paired with fresh pan seared scallops, Italian stuffed Roma tomatoes and wild mushroom truffle risotto, and a choice of Tiramisu or decadent chocolate cake!
#3 Luxurious Weekend in Sonoma Tasting Wine!
- Two night stay at the beautiful Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa, plus a wine and food pairing for two by executive chef, Bryan Jones, at St. Francis Winery!
- Winning bidder receives vouchers that have no expiration date, no blackout dates and no restrictions, based on availability. Airfare not included.
#4 Exotic Bali for Two!
- 8 days/7 nights at the luxurious Jepun Villa in Bali for two guests.
- Package includes: welcome drinks, daily Balinese or Western breakfast, two cooks, maids, and a driver to assist you, private transportation (AC’d bus) to and from the Bali Airport (2 1/2 hours), two scuba or snorkeling sessions, two one hour Balinese massages, special Balinese dinner for two served at poolside.
- Airfare not included.
#5 New York Amazing Long Weekend!
- Enjoy a three night hotel stay (NY Hilton on similar), Broadway show, upscale dinner and round trip air travel for two!
- Dinner for two at one of five fine dining restaurants, then two tickets to a Broadway show (excluding “Hamilton”).
- You will need your redemption voucher when booking your travel. Travel needs to be booked within a year and travelled within two years. Travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable.
#6 Get ready for San Diego Fun!
- Enjoy a three-day weekend away from the Vegas heat on July 27-30, 2018! Check-in on Friday, check-out on Monday.
- Studio deluxe room for two at the Wyndham Harbour Lights Resort, central to night clubs and to all the known and loved San Diego tourist activities.
- Package includes tickets for two to the San Diego Zoo and a one-hour Hornblower cruise on the ocean for two.
- Airfare not included. Valet parking is available for $36 per night. Self-parking is not available at this resort.
#7 Unforgettable Kenya Trip
- Six nights at the luxurious Fairmont Masai Mara Safari Club, a top 20 Luxury Resort in the world (Travel and Leisure Magazine).
- Luxury tent with private viewing deck to enjoy animals and unforgettable African sunsets.
- Package includes all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), plus two 2.5 hour guided game drives for two with ‘driver-naturalists.’
- Many on-site amenities including: fine dining, bar, library, buffet lunches, and Masai cultural presentations.
- Winning bidder receives vouchers that have no expiration date, no blackout dates and no restrictions based on availability. Conservancy fee of $70 per day, per guest is extra and will be charged on site.
#8 Feel the tropical Hawaiian breezes!
- Escape the hectic stress of your everyday life this coming Thanksgiving week, November 18-25, 2018, as you and your family of four vacation in exotic Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii.
- Two-bedroom deluxe cottage at the Wyndham Makai Club Cottages, sleeps four and features a full kitchen, a pool and golf course.
- Airfare not included. A transient occupancy tax is collected upon check-out. Please consult the resort for the exact amount. A daily resort fee of $15.63 is charged per day.
#9 Lake Tahoe Family Vacation Condo
- 8 days/7 nights: three bedrooms, two bathrooms (sleeps eight) Amenities: two story top floor condo with spacious and private 1,400 square feet. Large balcony overlooks chairlift, world famous Tahoe Rim Trail and beautiful pine trees and mountain views.
- Bed distribution: three queen beds and two twins. Clean, thick robes in each bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen, TV, free WIFI, fireplace, large dining room table, washer and dryer.
- Shuttle stop right in front of the home and just two blocks to the popular Fox and Hound Rest.
- Certificate valid 18 months from date of purchase. Condo books 52 weeks a year from Friday to Friday on a first come, first served basis. $200 cleaning fee will be charged at the time of the booking. With apologies, this property is not wheelchair accessible.
#10 Luxury Penthouse Condo in Costa Rica
- 8 days/ 7 nights – 4 bed/ 4 bath penthouse condo in a five-star, 2400 acre resort on Costa Rica’s North Pacific Riviera.
- Resort features gorgeous pool and private beach club, golf, gym, spa, and nearby restaurants! Copious recreational activities and canopy tours of the surrounding jungle.
- Condo features first-class amenities: central a/c, kitchen with a formal dining room, cable TV, and washer and dryer. Complimentary resort shuttle service takes you to and from resort destinations, pool, beach and spa. Cleaning service three times a week.
- Certificate valid for 18 months from date of event. Books 52 weeks per year, Saturday to Saturday, first come, first serve. Additional $220 cleaning fee due at the time of booking.
#11 Labor Day Weekend in Fabulous San Francisco!
- Make your final summer get-away to beautiful San Francisco over Labor Day weekend 2018
- Your one-bedroom deluxe apartment for two (with an additional fold-out bed) at the Wyndham Cantebury is located in the heart of San Francisco, within walking distance of many city sites, including China Town and the financial district.
- Resort is accessible through public transportation from the Oakland Airport. Valet parking only. Standard valet parking is available at $34 per day plus tax. Self-parking is not available at this resort.