An Evening of Gratitude Sponsorship Details
More about An Evening of Gratitude
An Evening of Gratitude is a wine tasting and fundraising event hosted by Pastor Marta and Stefan Schmitt on November 28 in their stunning private residence. The event will feature food, music and fun.
- Enjoy exotic hors d’ oeuvres and grazing tables along with delicious wines from all over the world
- Hear brief testimonials of the wonderful work of Lutheran Social Services of Nevada and expressions of gratitude from our clients, volunteers, partners and friends.
- Listen to live music performed by renowned multi genre Brazilian musician, Thiago Gusi
- Take part in a wine raffle
- and much more.
One hundred percent of the proceeds of the event and Giving Tuesday campaign will benefit Lutheran Social Services of Nevada. LSSN is known for its diverse services for individuals of many demographics, including low-income, at-risk homelessness, homeless, families, youth, veterans, people with disabilities, and senior citizens. Our mission is to express the Love of Christ by Serving and Caring for People in Need. Lutheran Social Services of Nevada serves 3500 people per month with grocery assistance, employment services, housing, ID recovery, senior services, and other programs for the most vulnerable among us. Over the last 27 years we have served over a half a million individuals.
Access Instructions: The event will be from 4:30-8:30 at an private residence near Southern Highlands. Upon purchase of sponsorships or tickets, we will reach out with further details.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Sponsors will be mentioned in a press release that goes out to more than 20 local news agencies. Our press release in August 2023 resulted in Fox, NBC, Telemundo, and other channels posting the stories on the evening news and online. The Sommelier sponsor will have the naming rights to this event.
- Sponsors will receive permanent recognition on our new donor wall with the Sommelier and Connoisseur sponsors being featured.
- Sponsors will be featured on the LSSN Website for the next year, social media, and other mediums.
- Tickets to a great event that supports a great cause.
- Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent that it exceeds the value of goods or services received in exchange. Typically, this value is about 90% of the sponsorship price meaning that a $5,000 sponsorship will receive a tax deductible receipt for about $4500.